This guy is my hero, or perhaps my id.
As anyone who has seen my karaoke performance of "Alone" by Heart knows, lurking within me lies a performer waiting to be unleashed. I start soft, lulling you into a false sense of security, then open up full throttle culminating in an ungodly wail that brings me to my knees. Then, I bask in the adoring gasps of my new fans.
In this video, keep your eyes on the "tiger" on the left hand side. He represents everything I never knew I wanted to do, in dance form.
In fact, he reminds me of the time when I was 6 and my school put on its annual nativity play. It was the highlight of the season and I knew I had what it took to be Mary, Mother of Jesus. I felt I could bring a renewed sense of wonder to this integral member of the Bible. When the time came, it turned out some other stupid girl got the part and I was stuck being "Sheep #3" in the rousing musical number "Busy in Bethlehem".
Had I seen this video, I would have know what to do.
Stick with it till the end where El Tigre really goes to to town. Two emphatic thumbs up.
As anyone who has seen my karaoke performance of "Alone" by Heart knows, lurking within me lies a performer waiting to be unleashed. I start soft, lulling you into a false sense of security, then open up full throttle culminating in an ungodly wail that brings me to my knees. Then, I bask in the adoring gasps of my new fans.
In this video, keep your eyes on the "tiger" on the left hand side. He represents everything I never knew I wanted to do, in dance form.
In fact, he reminds me of the time when I was 6 and my school put on its annual nativity play. It was the highlight of the season and I knew I had what it took to be Mary, Mother of Jesus. I felt I could bring a renewed sense of wonder to this integral member of the Bible. When the time came, it turned out some other stupid girl got the part and I was stuck being "Sheep #3" in the rousing musical number "Busy in Bethlehem".
Had I seen this video, I would have know what to do.
Stick with it till the end where El Tigre really goes to to town. Two emphatic thumbs up.
Those tigers look an awful lot like Chester Cheetah.
ReplyDelete