Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rave: Roller Coaster Shennanigans

Have you ever been back to Disneyland after having only experienced it as an awestruck child? It doesn't so much kill your previous dream-like memories as crap all over them and salt your mind so nothing can grow there again.

All the rides, being made for 6 year olds and pedophiles, are rendered lame. The lines are long and the sound of kids screeching with joy grates on your soul. So what is left to do? You can either get drunk off international beer at the Epcot Center, or amuse yourself by acting inappropriately!

I foolishly thought that me and my brother, Dr. Poobelle, were the only ones who had marred other people's holiday snaps with our immaturity when we pulled obscene gestures at Disney's wack Haunted House. No, other people have gone above and beyond my wildest dreams. Behold:

Starting off relatively mild:

Getting better...

Oh, I see what you did there


I'll just let the rest speak for themselves. Kudos to all.





For more click here

That last one is the stuff of legends.I don't know how to feel about that guy. On the one hand, he is the most amazing person I have ever seen in my life. On the other, I kind of pity him. I mean, he has to know that that moment was the pinnacle of his life. He can never top himself. Sad.

All of these roller coaster shennanigans are really just a clever ruse allowing me to post one of my favorite videos ever.



Janice is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment