Monday, February 1, 2010

Rave: Jumping Photos

 Well, I think we've all known each other long enough for me to reveal my absolute biggest rave. This is a noble pursuit which i have been engaging in for quite some time now.

I thought I'd put these out there because I've seen many imposters on the intertubes, and I've been doing jumping photos ever since I was a lower-case G.


My wedding didn't stop me from jumping. No, sir.



















Full House Jump.
Cut.It.Out.







The above photo shows both my excellent relatives, and the one peril of mistiming one's jump: you may end up looking like you take the short bus to school.








Above me and my terrific sister-in-law jump in front of a "Boule de Curage" (literally translated as "poo mover"). This malodorous ball used to be forced through the sewers of Paris to push the rivers of poo along. During our tour of Les Egouts I also got a commemorative "Boule de Curage" pen which is now one of my most prized posessions. In fact, it holds a place in the resident Manimal's rarefied "Chamber of Wonders" (more on that later). Here it is:



Look how happy the little "Boule" is! He even moves up and down like those nudie pens where the girl's bikini comes off.













So, there you have it. If you see any other losers doing jumping photos (as one eagle-eyed facebook friend pointed out) they're probably just rangas trying to ruin my life.

Age si quid agis

No comments:

Post a Comment