Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Welcome

A warm welcome to all of you, my fellow denizens of the interwebs.
Finally I, Veronica Montebellucci, have decided to grace the blogosphere with my very own brand of logorrhoean stylings.
What prompted this pin-dive in to infamy, you ask? Well, it came upon me as I made the customary soul-destroying trip to my place of employ. As the New York City Mass Transit System transported me, Boruta-style, to my "job" (more about this later) I steadied my game face which looks a little something like this:
Peering out in to a myriad of word-searchers and mouth-breathers, my gaze locked on to a young couple entwined. These two have successfully ruined my commute with their doe-eyed "no, i love you more" murmurs for three days now. THREE M-Fing DAYS!! (For you non-New Yorkers, seeing someone on the subway more than once makes one deeply paranoid. I was about to bust out my best Jason Bourne moves if they tried anything funny).

At that moment, as I choked down the bile rising in my throat, I realized that I had to share my misanthropy with the world. What good is my own private "two minutes of hate" if my personal Emmanuel Goldstein roams free, blissfully unaware of their misdeeds. "Ronnie," I said to myself, "the world must know of the petty annoyances which mar your day-to-day existence."
And thus my blog was born. I hope it finds you well of kidney and sound of mind. Please feel free to join me as I share my perturbances and triumphs. Bask in my loathing of the bletcherous and, most of all, be party to this autohagiographer as she navigates her particular corner of this crazy world.


In inceptum finis est

No comments:

Post a Comment